Re: task packages ???

> Anyway, it was suggested that i use tasksel to add tasks, and that i should
> simply add the correct task files, and do an NMU about it.
>
> Before doing such, i want your advice on the question, in order to not mess
> things up, and to be sure if this is the rigth thing to do.

Why NMU?

'apt-get source tasksel' and look at the README inside the tasks subdir
for the format of the file; or you can see the cvs version at:

http://cvs.debian.org/~checkout~/tasksel/tasks/README?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain

Send a ocaml task file to the bts as a wishlist bug against tasksel and
we'll work it from there.

I will point out that the standard we use for including a task is that
it will be used by >10% of Debian's general user base.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/