Re: More Wishes

Quoting Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org>:

> I'm part of Debian-NP team and work in other CDD too called
> Debian-BR-CDD. On it, we current support two profiles: Desktop
> Environment and Light Desktop Environment. In last, we use IceWM and
> provide some preselected softwares like AbiWord and GNumeric to users
> too.
Does BR stays for Brazil? :-)
The two profiles look probably what I wish!

> This version uses Debian Installer and can be installed, using kernel
> 2.4, at 24mb of RAM only. I suggest to you try to install the netinst
> version of debian-installer and then add these packages to see what
> you think.

Perdon... I'll try to improve my technicality... you are saying..?:
Install the debian-installer (I'll look better into this subproject
as well) [do I have to choose at that time if it is for net or..? CD?)
Add the packages to...? which distribution? a regular 3.3 basic, or
the BR one?
As "these packages" you meant AbiWord and GNumeric?

Sorry if this level of question is inappropriate on this list, I'll
do more research on my own before bother everyone.

Thanks!

Gio