GNUe discussion and what's up.

Hi,

For the sake of all of the non developers that may be lurking on this list,
can we move further discussion of GNUe to IRC (ha! had to throw that in
there) or the GNUe mailing lists? I wish the GNUe project much success;
and all of you that are working on it, go forth and multiply!

In other news, does anyone have slides or any presentations that they have
done in the past to intro Free/Open Source Software to new audiences? I am
working on putting together some intro talks to NPO/NGOs decision makers
in my theater of operation.

-D

--
Darryl Caldwell