Re: GNUe discussion and what's up.

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 08:43:10PM -0800, Darryl Caldwell wrote:
> In other news, does anyone have slides or any presentations that
> they have done in the past to intro Free/Open Source Software to new
> audiences? I am working on putting together some intro talks to
> NPO/NGOs decision makers in my theater of operation.

Yes. Check out what I have on my website[1]. "Making the Case for
Free/Open Source Software in Non-Profit Organizations" seems pretty
close and there is HTML and source available there.

If it's in the Seattle area  and the schedule works out, I wouldn't be
opposed to an appearance either! :)

Regards,
Mako

[1] http://mako.yukidoke.org/talks/