Re: IRC Meeting Summary/Log and some other things

Quoting Gianluca Nigro <gianlucanigro@inwind.it>:

> I've started to play with Morphix module building, I'd like to try to beef up
> the bare server module with samba, swat, webmin, internet connection sharing
> with firewall, an accounting software and a groupware... what do you think of
> it as a first list?

I do hope you're talking about the server module, or you might be trying to
invent the wheel again; it already contains samba and webmin, but no firewall,
accounting software or groupware: http://am.xs4all.nl/phpwiki/index.php/MainServer

a list of the current packages is available here:
http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/lists/server-list

Still need a generic way to set up an iptables-firewall for different types of
networks/connections, does anyone know of a package for this?

Anyway, I'm interested in what you can do with this. The servermodule isn't
really getting updated much (lack of interest), so if you decide to build a
NP-specific one (or a new one from scratch) I'd gladly help you out with any
problems. Might even drop the current one for yours if it's better, was hoping
to set up a distributed effort of module-maintaining. The modules lend themselfs
for it, and I'm too lazy, euh, swamped, to maintain them all...

Alex