Re: IRC Meeting Summary/Log and some other things

Thank you for the log Mako, I badly needed it...

I'd like to suggest a topic/packet for the server not covered in the meeting:
accounting :-((( not a thrill but necessary..

I know SQL-Ledger which has a web interface and use PostgreSQL, other ideas?

I've started to play with Morphix module building, I'd like to try to beef up
the bare server module with samba, swat, webmin, internet connection sharing
with firewall, an accounting software and a groupware... what do you think of
it as a first list?

My vision is as the following: the NPO has already one or more PC (likely with
windows), it adds our Debian-NP server to the local network and start to get
used to having a penguin in the office... in due time it can switch also the
desktops...

Bye

Gianluca