Re: Introduction

> From what I've seen so far, you folks are way over my
> head. Because of what I do, I'm very interested in this
> project, but I couldn't program my way out of a wet paper
> bag. I still may be able to contribute from my area if you
> can use me.

For the other folks on the list who may not be developers or
programmers, but are interested in the promotion of free and
open source software amongst nonprofits and NGOs, I would
strongly suggest you check out the following:

Non-Profit Open Source Initiative (NOSI)
http://www.nosi.net

NOSI is composed of both developers and activists/advocates.
You're welcome there even if you don't code.

Art McGee
Principal Consultant
Virtual Identity
Communications+Media+Technology