Re: Unit 193: Declaration of intent

Hello,

Am 13.07.2016 um 14:54 schrieb Ana Guerrero Lopez:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:53:28PM +0200, Michael Ole Olsen wrote:
>> If you cannot stand behind your work with your real name, you should not be in Debian IMO
>
> I disagree with this in so many levels.
>
> [..]
>
>> What is the problem with using real name?
> What's a 'real name' for you?
>

>> If you don't want to be found on google, you can hide your middle name...
> Middle name? I can't see that in my passport.
>
> A must-read here:
>
> https://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-names/
>

> I don't know Unit 193 at all. But if their contributions to the project are
> good, and they manages to get somebody signing their key after establishing the
> key belongs to them, I'll be happy to welcome Unit 193 to our project.

I looked at the keyserver and found out that this is only a selfed-sign
key. Also the older one is only self-signed.

For me that is the reason not to trust.I have the expectation that there
should be several signs which I can verify and trust.

This doesn't depend on whether it is a pseudonym or a *Real Name* or ..

> Ana

Mechtilde