Re: Unit 193: Declaration of intent

Greetings,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 08:51:25PM -0000, Unit 193 wrote:
For nm.debian.org, at 2016-07-12:

I would like to apply to become a Debian Maintainer in Debian.

Would you like first to identify yourself ?

I have worked on alpine with Asheesh Laroia, gcalcli with Yaroslav Halchenko, icecast2 as part of pkg-multimedia,
pianobar with Luke Faraone, virtualbox-ext-pack with pkg-virtualbox/Gianfranco Costamagna, as well as a few other packages.

I would like the ability for my sponsors to allow me to upload directly to Debian after proving my ability to maintain the package well.

I do not know what to think of a person who sends an application in such a
manner.
To the community : Should we accept pure pseudo "identifications" in Debian ? I must say that
this trend would not make me happy at all.

Regards,
Filippo <lopippo@debian.org>

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - public crypto key 7694CF42@ pgp.mit.edu