Help with the new NM process

Some months ago, I requested a change in my status from emeritus DD into uploading DD [1]. The NM process has been recently changed and I am having problems to log into nm.debian.org.

Of course, my account rafael@d.o is now deactivated but I can log into SSO using my current Alioth login. I have half-succeded in doing it, but in the page "Associate SSO username to existing person" [2], I must enter the fingerprint of my GPG key. If I enter the fingerprint of my key that used to be in the Debian keyring (0x4A5D72FE), I get the error message : "The GPG fingerprint corresponds to a person that has a valid Single Sign-On username."

How can I get past this step ?

Rafael

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2016/03/msg00030.html
[2] https://nm.debian.org/dm/claim