DM application of Rafael Laboissière

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer. I became a Debian Developer in 1998 and I retired from Debian in 2009. I resumed later my packaging work [1] and I am considering the reactivation of my DD account. Before getting to it, I would like to immediately remove the burden from the shoulders my sponsors and I am hence requesting the DM status hereby.

BTW, I am Cc:ing this message to Sébastien Villemot and Andreas Tilles, who have been acting as sponsors of my package uploads for the Debian Octave, Debian Science, and Debian Med groups. I hope they will support this application.

Of course, I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Best regards,

Rafael Laboissière

1. https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rafael@laboissiere.net