Advocacy for Timothy Martin Potter

Hello,

I advocate Timothy Martin Potter to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Timothy Martin Potter is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I've worked with tpot as part of pkg-go for a while now, and I've seen him work very well with the team, respond to feedback, and not only understand it, but think ahead and apply the logical next steps to his work.

I've seen him make very sound technical decisions unattended, and he's doing large-scale package work. I believe he knows when to ask for help, and when to rely on good judgement.

I believe tpot should have unrestricted and unsupervised archive upload rights, unconditionally, today.

Paul Richards Tagliamonte (via nm.debian.org)