Advocacy for Timothy Martin Potter

Hello,

I advocate Timothy Martin Potter to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Timothy Martin Potter is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I've been working together with "tpot" (Potter, Tim <timothy.potter@hpe.com>, 1A2747824E52FCC4D157C0D1B24CA63F6EBBE84D) in the Go packaging team especially on getting dependencies into the archive for Docker for some time now, and he's been a really quick learner, a good social fit (very easy to work with), and has a good understanding of the processes we go through when creating new packages and updating existing packages.

I can say without hesitation that he would make an excellent Debian Developer, and that I look forward to continuing to work with him regardless of the outcome of his current application process.

Tianon Gravi (via nm.debian.org)