Advocacy for Elimar Riesebieter

Hello,

I advocate Elimar Riesebieter to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Elimar Riesebieter is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've been working with Elimar since he started offering help with ALSA packaging in May 2006. He has been of great help in the team, even if he has been depending on sponsorship to upload this work over the years. He's been a great person to work with, and I trust he is skilled and responsible and knows his Debian duties, and would love seeing him achieve a full developer status.

Jordi Mallach (via nm.debian.org)