Advocacy for Elimar Riesebieter

Hello,

I advocate Elimar Riesebieter to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Elimar Riesebieter is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've been in touch with Elimar since at least 2005. He was already actively involved in the Debian community back then and built packages for mutt-ng. Since then, I never saw any major issues with his technical work, including the moc uploads I've sponsored over the years.

I trust in his technical skills and find him easy to work with. He's a competent and responsible person and I believe he's going to be a great addition to the project.

Nico Golde (via nm.debian.org)