Advocacy for Balasankar C

Hello,

I advocate Balasankar C to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Balasankar C is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I have worked with Balasankar and sponsored many of his packages in pkg-ruby-extras team. He is very responsive and keen to learn. He has been fixing a lot of test failures for many packages maintained by the team. He is also a good mentor and helped many people learn packaging. He is also passionate about Free Software and Privacy. He is fully in line with Debian philosophy and I'd be happy to see him as an uploading DD.

Praveen Arimbrathodiyil (via nm.debian.org)