Advocacy for Balasankar C

Hello,

I advocate Balasankar C to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Balasankar C is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I hereby advocate Balasankar C to become an uploading Debian Member. I have been knowing him for more than 18 months now, when he joined the Ruby team. He has been an essential actor in the packaging of the many dependencies of diaspora and gitlab. He integrated very well the workflow of the team. He has been a Debian Maintainer for a year, and he has been doing a very good job at maintaining his packages. I am confident he can upload packages without any restrictions. He also put efforts to help improving documentation of the team.

I would be very happy to count Balasankar as a Debian Member.

Cédric Boutillier (via nm.debian.org)