Re: annual ping for DM

On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 09:53:46PM +0300, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:
> Hello, is this requirement still valid?
>
> Yes, according to:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer/Tutorial#Annual_ping
>
> But I see all my "pings" unprocessed from 2012:
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=debian-maintainers#_0_4_4

I don't know of anyone actually using this information. Certainly, with
my keyring-maint hat on, I've never been asked to remove a key from the
DM keyring due to inactivity. It would be nice if we *did* have some way
of cleaning things up, but I'm not clear on where is actually
authoritative about who is a DM and who isn't.

J.

--
"Who's going to f***ing find out?" -- Richard Nixon