DM application for Sergio Durigan Junior

Hi,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I
maintain the packages rnetclient, midori and sleepyhead.  My GnuPG key
'237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36' is signed by the
Debian Developer Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <cascardo@debian.org> and
by the Debian Developer Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>.  I look
forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36