Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Sebastian Andrzej Siewior

Hello,

I recommend to accept Sebastian Andrzej Siewior as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is bigeasy.

 * Applicant background

I discovered FSF and Linux while I asked myself if there is anything other than Windows. I switch to Debian from Gentoo once I figured out that 500MiB of binary update is more worth than 500MiB of source update. I contributed to Debian in a few ways mostly by reporting bugs via BTS. I am one of the two porters that made powerpcspe happen. Currently I am a member of the clamav packaging team.

Regards,

Jonathan McDowell