Re: DM application for Sergio Durigan Junior

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 01:42:27PM -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> Hi,

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I
> maintain the packages rnetclient, midori and sleepyhead.  My GnuPG key
> '237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36' is signed by the
> Debian Developer Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <cascardo@debian.org> and
> by the Debian Developer Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>.  I look
> forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> --
> Sergio
> GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
> Please send encrypted e-mail if possible
> http://sergiodj.net/

I would like to advocate for Sergio Durigan Junior to become a Debian
Maintainer. I have mentored and sponsored Sergio and that helped me
confirm that he has good skills and it would be great to have him as a
DM.

He has contributing to free software for a long time, as an advocate, as
upstream developer and many other things as well. I would be glad to see
him as a DD someday and I find this is the right step at this moment.

Cascardo.