Re: Advocacy for Tássia Camões Araújo

Hi,

I've worked with Tassia as a videoteam (and general DebConf) volunteer
during DC13 and Debian Women miniconf in Barcelona (2014): she trained
me for the videoteam and we did various shift together.
She's always been polite, helpful, competent and really a pleasure to work with.
She's also very good in transmitting her knowledge to other people, and she's always
ready to fill in for someone else if there are not enough volunteers and
very able in coordinating a team's work.

I wholeheartedly advocate her to be a non-uploading DD and I'm very
happy that someone who's been part of the project for many years so far,
will be now - also formally - a Debian Member.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis
for a system of government."