Advocacy for Harlan Lieberman-Berg

Hello,

I advocate Harlan Lieberman-Berg to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Harlan is interested in joining ftpmaster to help review packages and reduce the size of the NEW queue. I haven't reviewed his work but from our conversations at DebConf14 he sounds like exactly the kind of person we need for the ftpmaster team. He has several packages already in Debian, I'm assuming his sponsors will attest to his competence and ability to review copyright/license information.

Paul Wise (via nm.debian.org)