nm.debian.org updates

Hello,

I have done a lot of work on nm.debian.org, mostly refactoring and unit
testing, with the goal of finally allowing site logins to anyone with an
alioth account.

This is a summary of what I have done:

 - refactored the permission code: computing who-can-do-what-to-whom now
   happens backend.models.*VisitorPermissions and all views just use
   that;
 - extensive unit testing of site permissions. 50Kb of compact unit
   testing code written during debconf;
 - ported code to Django class-based views, abstracting common
   permission checks to mixins;
 - redone advocacy implementation to allow advocating also for DMs and
   guest accounts (currently only starting a process is implemented);
 - switched from django user profiles to a custom user model, with
   automatic database migration (requires python-django-south >= 1.0).

I may have broken something: if you find glitches, please let me know.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>