Advocacy for Tássia Camões Araújo

Hello,

I advocate Tássia Camões Araújo to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.
Advocacy text:

Tássia has been a member of the DebConf organization team for several years.
I am not part of the DebConf organization, but back when I did organized non-trivial events, we have worked together in the organization of several local Free Software events in our hometown. She is a pleasure to work with, always takes responsibilites and will sometimes even put herself in difficult situations to make things happen.

She has just been appointed as a member of the DebConf chairs team, though since she is not a official project member she cannot be a proper Debian delegate for that task. I think that we should fix that; having Debian as an official project member is long overdue.

Antonio Terceiro (via nm.debian.org)