Re: Advocacy for Tássia Camões Araújo

Hi,

On Samstag, 30. August 2014, Gunnar Wolf via nm wrote:
> I advocate Tássia Camões Araújo to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

/me totally too! and yay too!

> I met Tássia nine years ago, and have worked year after year with her for
> DebConf organization. She is a really centered, dilligent person, always
> willing to work, trustworthy and intelligent. As part of the
> responsability she is now starting to exercise as a (not yet official as
> she is not a DD) DebConf chair, she is really showing skills in preventing
> conflicts and analyzing our problematic workflows.

exactly! :)

> I strongly advocate Tássia to be a non-uploading DD. The only thing that
> bothers me about her request is that we didn't receive it several
> years ago.

as I just said on IRC, I think we should make up for this by making her a DD
before the closing event of dc14 tomorrow! 8-)

It's long overdue that she becomes a DD - as shown many times over the years
she clearly understands not only DebConfs but also Debian's philosophies and
procedures, so this should be possible in basically no time, please?!?!!1 ;-)

cheers,
	Holger