Advocacy for Tássia Camões Araújo

Hello,

I advocate Tássia Camões Araújo to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.
Advocacy text:

I met Tássia nine years ago, and have worked year after year with her for DebConf organization. She is a really centered, dilligent person, always willing to work, trustworthy and intelligent. As part of the responsability she is now starting to exercise as a (not yet official as she is not a DD) DebConf chair, she is really showing skills in preventing conflicts and analyzing our problematic workflows.

I strongly advocate Tássia to be a non-uploading DD. The only thing that bothers me about her request is that we didn't receive it several years ago.

Gunnar Wolf (via nm.debian.org)