Advocacy for Valessio Soares Brito

Hello,

I advocate Valessio Soares Brito to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.
Advocacy text:

Valessio has a long history of Debian and Free Software contributions, most of which he already  mentioned in his application message. Something I think he forgot to mention is that he was the author of the default artwork for Squeeze (spacefun). We have worked together in the organization of several Free Software events.

We have been coworkers for a few years and he is amazing to work with. He is a problem-solver, and even when he cannot fix stuff by himself he will find someone who can. He is also a very experienced graphic designer.

I think having Valessio as a full-flagged Debian member is not only a due recognition for his contributions in all these years, but also a worthwhile addition for our community.

Antonio Terceiro (via nm.debian.org)