Advocacy for Simon Josefsson

Hello,

I advocate Simon Josefsson to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I've worked with Simon more in an upstream capacity within the IETF than in Debian.  He understand security, is good at working with people, and has made significant contributions to the TLS and Kerberos communities both in terms of code and standardization.  He has a strong dedication to free software.  I'd like to add my voice to those supporting him as a Debian Developer

Sam Hartman (via nm.debian.org)