Problem with DD application when you are DM

Hi,
I'm currently a DM and I wanted to apply for DD.
However, when I want to submit the form, an error is shown:

Email address:
Person with this Email address already exists.
OpenPGP key fingerprint:
Person with this OpenPGP key fingerprint already exists.

The result is that I cannot apply. I can change my e-mail, no problem,
but I would prefer to keep my PGP key if it is possible. I would
post it as a bug, but maybe I'm missing something here.

Cheers,
Tomasz