Re: DM application for Jerome Charaoui

I believe Jerome will be a great addition to the Debian Maintainers
team, as he is a hard working and enthusiastic packager. He has learned
quickly most of the required skills to properly make packages and I am
confident that he can handle most of the packages he intends to package
here:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jerome@riseup.net

I fully support Jerome's DM application.

A.

--
Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given
free access to the sum of all human knowledge.