Advocacy for Simon Josefsson

Hello,

I advocate Simon Josefsson to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have sponsored uploads for Simon for several of his packages, including gss and shishi.  He has always paid careful attention to proper packaging, good integration with the rest of the archive, and maintainable Debian packaging techniques.

Simon is also an active upstream developer on several software packages in Debian, including some fairly critical ones.  He's active in the broader Kerberos community and the IETF security protocol community, and I've been uniformly impressed with his participation and contributions in every community that we share.

I believe Simon has the skills, attention to detail, knowledge, and understanding of free software to be an excellent Debian Developer, and have no reservations in advocating his application.

Russ Allbery (via nm.debian.org)