Re: Advocacy for Dmitry Shachnev

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio via nm wrote:
> I advocate Dmitry Shachnev to become Debian Developer, uploading.

I am super happy to advocate Dmitry's application.

I have sponsored several packages for him and I do believe he would make
a great Debian Developer. He's socially and technically spot-on and
working with him is super productive.

--
 .''`.        The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are
: :' :        strong at the broken places.    - Ernest Hemingway