Advocacy for Dmitry Shachnev

Hello,

I advocate Dmitry Shachnev to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I'm writing to express my enthusiastic support for the Debian Developer application of Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@gmail.com>.

I've reviewed many uploads for Dmitry, and I feel he possesses both the technical skills and knowledge of Debian packaging needed to become a Debian Developer. In fact, I've already granted him upload rights for a number of packages: mathjax, mathjax-docs, pymarkups, python-gdata, python-secretstorage, retext, and woff-tools. I've also observed his work as a part of the Python apps and modules teams, and I am confident that he understands Debian processes and knows how to work constructively as part of the Debian Community.

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio (via nm.debian.org)