Advocacy for Brian Gupta

Hello,

I advocate Brian Gupta to become non-uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I'm pleased to advocate for Brian to be approved for non-uploading
membership in Debian. I've known Brian since the early days of the
DebConf10 bid in 2008, and have seem his hard work in organizational,
social, financial, and administrative efforts since then. More recently,
I've worked with him on testing of Debian cloud images in Google Compute
Engine and gotten informal advice applying the Debian trademark to that
effort.

Brian is a pleasure to work with and would do a great job at the
delegation Lucas wishes to give him, for which Debian membership is
required. He's already a productive part of Debian - let's make it
official.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

Jimmy Kaplowitz (via nm.debian.org)