Advocacy for Richard Michael Hartmann

Hello,

I advocate Richard Michael Hartmann to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I advocated Richard for DM (mid:87pqde8fup.fsf@zancas.localnet) more
than a year ago. Since that time he has continued his packaging
activities, and become involved with the efforts squash RC bugs and get
wheezy released.

I think Richard is ready to start NM. He was a pleasure as a sponsoree,
teaching himself Debian packaging quickly and almost completely without
misstep. Probably more importantly, I think he also has a good
understanding of the big picture of what Debian and Free Software more
generally are about.

David Bremner (via nm.debian.org)