Advocacy for Hannes von Haugwitz

Hello,

I advocate Hannes von Haugwitz to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

I worked with Hannes over a longer period of time on logcheck, and he did invest a lot of effort and energy to get it into its current state.  Over time I found the confidence in him which made me stop watching his steps, and every now and then when there is something that he is uncertain about, he seeked for help.  He's a good team player but also able to work unattended, and I believe that he can do much good for the project not only limited to logcheck but in general.

Gerfried Fuchs (via nm.debian.org)