Re: Debian Maintainer application: Emmanuel Bourg

Le lundi 22 avril 2013 11:45:28 Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :
> Hi,
[...]
> I have read the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free Software
> Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> My GnuPG key 0xF513C419E4B9D0AC is signed by the following developers:
>
> * Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
> * Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>

Hi,

I hereby want to advocate Emmanuel Bourg for Debian Maintainer position.

Emmanuel is an active contributor for Debian Java team since couple of months
and as been participating in our discussions since some years now :) As a
member of ASF, he is a skilled Java programmer as well as free software
advocate.

As already said by Sylvestre he will be a great asset to Debian Java team.

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper
http://wiki.debian.org/DamienRaudeMorvan