Re: DM application of Tom Marble

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 09:26:06AM -0600, Tom Marble wrote:
> All:
>
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [0].
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> I have collaborated with the Java Packaging Team for years
> and, finally, am working on updating the versions of JRuby
> and OpenRocket (and their dependencies).
>
> My GnuPG 0x40BFEE868B055D9A is signed by many Debian Developers.
> In fact I think it's possible that I may have the DM application
> with lowest MSD (1.717 as of DebConf12 [0]).
>
> I am thrilled to become a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I am surprised to see that Tom is not a DD yet. I thought he was, having
seen him on several conferences, including DebConf and FOSDEM, where he
usually was active with other Debian folks.

I have never worked with him on technical matters; but I have seen him
participate in several discussions on such things, and believe he will
be more than an asset to the project.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and