DM application for Nick Daly

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [0].  I
have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.  Currently, I
maintain no Debian packages, but I do maintain several projects of my
own and co‐maintain several more projects [1].  My GnuPG key 0928D23A
[2] is signed by Debian Developers Bdale Garbee (C095D941), Jonas
Smedegaard (C1A00121), and Daniel Kahn Gillmor (D21739E9).

I am requesting the Debian Maintainer role to aid in the updating and
packaging several yet-unpackaged projects for Debian like Freedom Maker,
ExMachina, Plinth, and FreedomBuddy, and other FreedomBox-related
packages.  I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Nick

----

0: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

1: My personal packages are listed at the following pages:

   - https://bitbucket.org/nickdaly
   - https://github.com/nickdaly
   - https://gitorious.org/~nickdaly
   - https://sourceforget.net/users/myownlittlworld

   I am the primary developer or an effective upstream for 10 projects
   on those pages: Apt Busted, Autorunner, Bork'd, Emacs Client Starter,
   FreedomBuddy, GemRB Installer: Disc Collector, PlugServer, PrBoom
   Launcher, Random Cowsay, and Release Utilities.  I am a downstream or
   co-developer of the remaining 17 projects on my pages.

2: D95C 3204 2EE5 4FFD B25E  C348 9F27 33F4 0928 D23A