DM application of Tom Marble

All:

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [0].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I have collaborated with the Java Packaging Team for years
and, finally, am working on updating the versions of JRuby
and OpenRocket (and their dependencies).

My GnuPG 0x40BFEE868B055D9A is signed by many Debian Developers.
In fact I think it's possible that I may have the DM application
with lowest MSD (1.717 as of DebConf12 [0]).

I am thrilled to become a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

--Tom

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
[1] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc12/names.html