Re: Advocating Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 07:54:13PM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> > Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

While I haven't worked with Francesca directly in the activities
mentioned by other (e.g. translation and website), I've witnessed how
Francesca has contributed---among others---to the animation of the
Debian Italian community.  Francesca does not only appear sincerely
enthusiastic about her contributions to Debian, but is able to transmit
her enthusiasm to others, inviting them to contribute (and, AFAICT, such
invites are usually well received by peers and gives birth to fun and
useful Debian activities).  I've noticed similar effects in other Debian
(sub-)projects, such as Debian women, although if I'm not a regular of
that project.

Last but not least, Francesca has shown to be considerate in taking over
new responsibilities and very keen of avoiding overcommitment; that is
an attitude that I believe we should cherish in our Project.

> While I can't say anything about her packaging work (AFAIK she isn't
> involved in packaging (yet?)), I can totaly recommend her as a
> non-uploading DD.

AOL.

Cheers.