Re: Advocating Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>

Hi!

* NM Front Desk <recommend@nm.debian.org> [110207 19:04]:
> Auth-Key: nmauthbddf7c3d7ca339cfdb658502b63f931d
> Applicant: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

Francesca is member of Debian's publicity team, web team and the Italian
language team.  She's quick and responsive regarding translation of
announcements and the DPN, and has been increasingly active in the web
team, which she also plans to continue in the future.

I would also like to note, that she's a quick learner, and interested to
learn how stuff works, while at the same time being able to stay patient
and polite even under stress (which she has recently shown quite well
;).

While I can't say anything about her packaging work (AFAIK she isn't
involved in packaging (yet?)), I can totaly recommend her as a
non-uploading DD.

Best Regards,
  Alexander