Re: Advocating Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>

Hello,

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 19:54:13 +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:

> * NM Front Desk <recommend@nm.debian.org> [110207 19:04]:
> > Auth-Key: nmauthbddf7c3d7ca339cfdb658502b63f931d
> > Applicant: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>
> >
> > Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).
>
> Francesca is member of Debian's publicity team, web team and the Italian
> language team.  She's quick and responsive regarding translation of
> announcements and the DPN, and has been increasingly active in the web
> team, which she also plans to continue in the future.

I can only speak about her translation effort.
She's quite active on that front, and has been keeping weekly (almost)
"online translation sprints" together with Luca Bruno <lucab>. This was, and is,
a great effort, as she's been "initiating" people from zero to full Debian
translators.

> I would also like to note, that she's a quick learner, and interested to
> learn how stuff works, while at the same time being able to stay patient
> and polite even under stress (which she has recently shown quite well
> ;).

Ditto!

> While I can't say anything about her packaging work (AFAIK she isn't
> involved in packaging (yet?)), I can totaly recommend her as a
> non-uploading DD.

The same here.
I wholehearthedly support her application as non-uploading DD.

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino