Re: on the "M" of "NM"

Op maandag 03 oktober 2011 08:02:07 schreef Raphael Hertzog:
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2011, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > On 09/30/2011 02:40 PM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:
> > > It is, but less than currently
> >
> > Just less than currently, IMHO, isn't satisfying.
> > We should fine a way so it is not confusing at all!

> Here we have an incremental improvement and we must say yes or no. And I
> say "yes, it's a good idea".

I can't agree more with Raphaël. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the
good: this incremental improvement can be made with relatively less effort and
gives us an improved situation over what we have now. It doesn't preclude
working on the 'even better solution' at all.

Yes, it's a good idea.

Thijs