Re: on the "M" of "NM"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: on the "M" of "NM"
- From: Thomas Goirand <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 17:02:02 +0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4E86D70A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20110927164626.GA16494@upsilon.cc> <20110928212335.GA28223@upsilon.cc> <CAKTje6H8UeUOsz8_vitZ-TYrP4-eVqpAuPmPDOG2Pj045METCg@mail.gmail.com> <20110929082415.GA6934@upsilon.cc> <4E8438C5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 09/30/2011 02:40 PM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:
> Thomas Goirand schrieb:
>> On 09/29/2011 04:24 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>>> What kind of confusion would the above induce?
>> You may think DM means DM when it really means DM,
>> but no, a DM is a DM, not a DM.
>> Isn't the above confusing? :)
> It is, but less than currently
Just less than currently, IMHO, isn't satisfying.
We should fine a way so it is not confusing at all!