Re: on the "M" of "NM"

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 09/30/2011 02:40 PM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:
> > It is, but less than currently
> Just less than currently, IMHO, isn't satisfying.
> We should fine a way so it is not confusing at all!

As someone who see those discussions every 18 months, I don't agree. When we
want to fix everything at once, we end up diverging and discussing changes
to the process, and it gets much more about bike-shedding than about
taking a clear decision.

Here we have an incremental improvement and we must say yes or no. And I
say "yes, it's a good idea".

But YMMV.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get a copy of the Debian Administrator's Handbook and help
liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/