Re: AM report for Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>

        Hi!

* Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> [2011-05-11 15:07:22 CEST]:
> 5. Recommendation
> -----------------
>    I recommend to accept Francesca Ciceri as a non-uploading Debian
>    Developer.

 By all means, YES, please with sugar on top! The design change for the
website would had been much more troublesome without her enormous help
(and the one of David Prévot -- sorry to not have commented on your AM
report directly, pal!) and she is a charm to work with, which is also a
great virtue.

 We need more people in Debian like these two, in so many ways.
Rhonda