Re: AM report for Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@yahoo.it>

David Paleino scrisse:

> On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:07:22 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>
> > [..]
> > 5. Recommendation
> > -----------------
> >    I recommend to accept Francesca Ciceri as a non-uploading Debian
> > Developer.
>
> So do I.
> Francesca has shown great commitment on her work; she, together with
> Luca Bruno <kaeso>, has held regular translation sessions (especially
> of the DPN) in the Italian community, making them a regular
> appointment, and always attracting new users.
> I wholeheartedly recommend to accept Francesca as a non-uploading DD.

Francesca did a great job so far in many non-packaging areas
(including l10n-italian, debian-women, www, pubblicity), always with
good social and technical results. She has proven to be able to find her
way across various fields of work, goals and team organizations.

Most notably, she's always open to learning new things and fixing all
the nasty bits she encounters, which makes her a pleasing
member of our community and a valuable contributor to the project.

I'm eager to second the above comments from Martin and David,
and to strongly recommend its acceptance as a Debian Developer.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org