Re: DM application of Philippe Le Brouster

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 05:36:46PM +0200, Philippe Le Brouster wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I would like to endorse Philippe's application to become a Debian
Maintainer. I have been working with Philippe on several projects in
the past, most of them related to Debian, and I can testify that he
would make a good maintainer.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism